A picture of the situation Israel is in at this time:
The war has become multi-arena.
– The war in Gaza continues with rocket fire on the settlements. The Israeli army fires back at the terrorist forces and their camps. This is not easy, since the same camps and bases are located between the residential houses and in the tunnels under the residential houses.
• In Judea and Samaria, Hamas forces began to act against the civilian settlements and against the soldiers.
• On the Lebanese border along the entire length of the border today there are rockets and artillery firing at the residents throughout the day, and along the border about 79 km (50 miles). There are a large number of small and medium sized settlements along the border.
– There are preparations for fighting from the Syrian side along the entire length of the border, and there is an expectation of the beginning of an attack from the Syrian side. As far as Israel is concerned, defensive preparations for the army and settlements are required.
• Threats began from the Yemeni side, these forces belonging to Iran, to fire rockets.
– Iraq, the Iraqi government is in close cooperation with Iran. There are threats of the sending of troops and the firing of missiles.
– In Israel itself, in the cities, citizens began to organize themselves to defend the settlements in case various citizens from inside the country began to attack Jews (such cases occurred in the not too distant past).
The people of Israel are fighting for their existence, this war will probably be fought for a long time, a cruel and not easy war, with quite a few casualties to be expected.
This war is a continuation of the 1948 war. For 75 years there have been different wars. This time it is different, this time the enemy is trying to eliminate the existence of the people of Israel.
At the same time, the people of Israel are united. We will not give up. We will not give up because the God of Israel, the God of Abraham and Jacob is with us and among us.
For all the believers who love the God of Israel, His plan and the people of Israel: This time you will also be tested. We are often in trials to test the strength of our faith. In this way, we can even strengthen our faith. The belivers brothers and sisters all over the world are obliged to pray for the people of Israel, and those who are able to lend a hand and can contribute and be a partner and united with the divine plan and with the God of Israel against the enemy. We must always remember: This war is not only against Israel alone, but against the God of Israel Himself, as it is written (Psalm 83:1-5).
Come and unite with us! We are beginning to deliver and distribute your letters of encouragement as I wrote in the previous updates.
May the blessing of the Most High be upon you, your family, and your church.
From the land of Zion and the city of Jerusalem Your brother in faith Mordechai ben Yaakov